Customer Service Administrator
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator who shares our passion for providing an unrivalled experience for our customers
Responsibilities linked to the role include.
- To ensure sales orders are prepared and dispatched in line with service level agreements and customer requirements.
- To demonstrate customer excellence to handle various customer enquiries.
- To ensure accurate customer account maintenance.
- To support the wider Customer Service and Sampling Team as required.
- To undertake additional training and duties in all other operational departments as may be assigned from time to time as the job or Company grows.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, even when under pressure
- Positive and team-based approach with total commitment to customer excellence
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with internal departments.
- Competence across a range of Microsoft and bespoke software packages.
- Organisational skills and ability to multitask.
Why join Panaz?
- Salary depending on experience and contribution to the business - to be discussed on application and reviewed annually in June.
- 3% of salary profit related annual bonus.
- Early finish Friday at 3 pm.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays which increases to a maximum of 28 based on length of service.
- Christmas closure.
- Fully funded training and qualification opportunities and career development plans through ILM and other accredited professional bodies.
- Company Sick Pay [following 1 years’ service] and paid bereavement leave.
- Quarterly Lunch & Learn/ Masterclass initiatives.
- Generous staff discounts across a range of home furnishing products and ShieldPlus offering.
- Free, onsite parking and bright, spacious offices, staff garden.
- Wellbeing support via our Furniture Makers Charity.
- Friendly/ family environment and various social events such as Summer and Christmas parties, sponsored walks, coffee mornings etc
- Our Corporate Values in line with our ISO and Ethical Trading accreditations: To provide value and opportunity to all with respect and encouragement to all individuals both internally through our Key Leadership Principles as well as externally such as supporting community initiatives and ethical business practices.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.