Customer Service Administrator
Location: Bristol, Portbury dock
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus Scheme + Pension + Life assurance
Excellent training and career prospects!
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated, organised and customer-focused individual to join their team in a Customer Service role, within the Portbury Dock depot (near the Gordano services junction) of their well-established and successful construction equipment hire business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in a busy and people focused sector. Experience in equipment hire / construction equipment is not essential, but great customer service and being a team player are.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that their clients receive the highest level of customer service, providing guidance and support throughout the hire process. Most clients are long term repeat customers, so the ability to develop a strong working relationship is essential.
- Manage incoming calls and enquiries from customers, ensuring that all queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers, developing long term relationships.
- Process orders and arrange deliveries and collections of machinery.
- Liaise with other people within the team to ensure the smooth running of operations.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- A great team player with a positive attitude.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, our client would love to hear from you.