20,344 - 21,344 per annum
This post will give you the opportunity to engage in self-directed activity with guidance/evaluation whilst accepting responsibility for the quantity and quality of output of your own tasks and limited responsibility for the quantity and quality of the output of others.
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. The post holder will be required to be flexible and take on projects and responsibilities as the company grows.
- Allocating daily cash to customer accounts
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding customer debt
- Proactively communicating with customers regarding their accounts and future payments
- Resolving customer queries regarding invoicing and prices
- Production of weekly and other credit control reporting as required
- Administration duties as required within the team
- Filing and archiving of documents as necessary
- Participating in monthly stock takes
- Commitment to participate in any extended hours or Bank Holidays rotas.
- To attend such study days and up-dating courses as are deemed necessary for the development of the company and yourself.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Financial Controller and/or Chief Financial Officer
- Ability to do a variety of tasks with some guidance or supervision
- A keen eye for detail
- Excel skills to basic level (e.g. sum, sort and filter)
- Can bring energy and drive into the role
- Ability to select and use relevant cognitive and practical skills to complete well-defined, generally routine tasks and address straightforward problems
- Ability to identify how effective actions have been
- Ability to gather and use relevant information to inform actions
- Manages time and activity well
- Self-confidence and good interpersonal skills
- Clean, neat and tidy appearance
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 1 year's experience working in an Accounts department
- AAT Level 2 or Credit Control & Debt Management qualification Level 3 (desirable)
- Knowledge of NHS payment processes (desirable)
- Experience of using credit control software (desirable)
This post will give you the opportunity to engage in self-directed activity with guidance/evaluation whilst accepting responsibility for the quantity and quality of output of your own tasks.
Specifically, holders will be accountable for:
- Collection of trade debt
- Resolution of customer queries
- Production of weekly update reports
Contribution to Company Values
Our values are the fundamental guiding principles of the organisation. They help employees make informed decisions and unify the company culture. In order to help realise our corporate ambition, the holder is expected to contribute to our corporate Values:
- Where patients come first
- Is there more to learn?
- Can it be better?
- Our commitment to you
Closing date: Sun 17 th October 2021
By clicking apply' you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.