Conveyancer – Min 1 year experience
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancer to join our client’s busy office in Chelmsford. Effectively manage a caseload of sales and purchase files and receiving excellent support from your Team with great opportunities to develop and progress as this is an excellent role in which to further your conveyancing career.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a conveyancer managing own caseload, ideally qualified (however this is not a pre-requisite)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent I.T skills
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for your own allocated caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions, including Sales, Purchases, New build, Transfers of Equity, Remortgages and shared ownership properties
- Managing all deadlines - experience of working in a team towards a set target
- Communicate and build relationships with clients and third parties
- Resolve complex legal issues related to the sale or purchase of a property
- Resolve complex queries raised on files by colleagues, and third parties, i.e. Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation, and Lease Extension etc.
- Review, check and approve files for exchange
- Deal with the exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- 20 days holiday plus paid time off between Christmas and New Year
- Bonus scheme
- Support from our Welcome team meaning files do not reach you until all ID checks have been carried out, contracts drafted (on a sale) and searches applied for (on purchases)
- Full time assistant
- Full use of both a Title Checker and Report Writer
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP. This is an urgent, immediate role.
Acapella Recruitment is working on a full-recruitment basis for this position - we look forward to discussing matters further with you.