£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you a dynamic Conveyancer who enjoys the challenge of their own caseload?
Perhaps you’re a junior looking to develop and improve upon your skills and seeking new challenges.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancer to fit into our client’s established busy, friendly office in Chelmsford.
You will effectively manage a caseload of sale and purchase files while providing support to our team. There are great opportunities to develop and progress as this is an excellent role in which to further your conveyancing career.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a conveyancer managing own caseload, ideally qualified (however this is not a pre-requisite).
- Organised with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed.
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent I.T skills.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for your own allocated caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions, including Sales, Purchases, New build, Transfers of Equity, Remortgages and Shared Ownership properties.
- Managing all deadlines and working in a team towards a set target.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and third parties.
- Resolving complex legal issues related to the sale or purchase of a property.
- Resolving queries raised on files by colleagues, and third parties, i.e. Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation, and Lease Extension etc.
- Reviewing, checking and approving files for exchange.
- Achieving exchange of contracts and completion of transactions.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.