An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, market leading and family owned business that serves customers, patients and medical professionals. A specialist company with a commercial approach within the pharmaceutical Aseptic compounding, Clinical Homecare and laboratory services sectors. Our approach engenders autonomy and accountability - we have a track record of investing in our people. We have recently invested in a new, multi-million-pound manufacturing and office facility in Corsham Science Park. Qualasept now employ over 400 people and has combined sales of more than £190 million from its three subsidiaries, comprising:
- Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
- Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services is a growing Clinical Homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
- Microgenetics is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services.
Our knowledge base ranges from scientific discovery in R&D to process development in manufacturing. Our teams carry academic achievement across the spectrum from our internal accredited qualification to multiple PhDs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Manager to support Bath ASU and Pharmaxo through their next phase of development and diversification. The successful candidate should have the ability to identify and use relevant understanding, methods and skills to address broadly defined, complex problems. It includes taking responsibility for planning and developing courses of action as well as exercising autonomy and judgement within broad parameters. It also reflects understanding of different perspectives, approaches or schools of thought and the reasoning behind them.
We are looking for someone who:
- Ensures robust planning is in place
- Has ability to work to strict deadlines
- Invests considerable time and energy building for the future; highly competitive and thrives on delivering results
- Builds excellent working relationship to attain goals
- Adapts quickly and successfully to accommodate changing business and client needs; prepares for change and helps others to adapt
- Identifies client needs, delivers services and nurtures relationships
- Displays interpersonal sensitivity: recognises emotions in others and demonstrates empathy
- Communicates effectively and appropriately to meet own and wider business needs
- Leads change through people to deliver business objectives
- Develop an in depth understanding and awareness of capabilities of Bath ASU and Pharmaxo and the commercial offerings available.
- Responsible for responding to PQQ and ITT opportunities within the NHS
- Responsible for the completion and presentation of completed tender documents following approval from Senior Management and ensuring timely submissions alongside the contract/quality teams.
Customer Relations and Contract Management:
- Regular meetings at both commissioning and customer level to monitor the service provided under the terms and scope of the contract.
- Responsible for attending monthly NHS review meetings.
- Key contact for contract issues and involvement with establishing issue resolution.
- Regular meetings with CMU and regional procurement hubs.
- Attending customer meetings as required by the commercial team
- Attendance and participation in tender presentations to NHS stakeholders
- Liaising with NHS customers and commissioning bodies to ensure comprehensive awareness of market forces
- Completion and submission of tender documentation.
- Developing, maintaining and issuing monthly reports under the terms of individual contracts
Finance and Procurement:
- Responsible for working with procurement team to ensure all new products required within Bath ASU and Pharmaxo are ordered in line with internal standard operating procedure.
- Responsible for entering, updating and maintaining accurate selling prices within Bath ASU and Pharmaxo internal IT systems.
- Liaising directly with procurement and finance to ensure correct procedures maintained in relation to procurement of products and associated consumables.
- Liaising with pharmaceutical manufacturers and suppliers in partnership with the procurement team.
- Taking a lead on negotiating procurement prices with suppliers.
Responsible for working with the commercial and BI team to generate monthly reports for contract accounts incorporating both financial and key performance indicator information.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business which is well placed to capitalise on its successful track record to date.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays - increasing with service)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Company Car, Phone and Laptop
Commit to excellence. Join our team “Where patients come first”.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.