We are looking for an ambitious and driven Consulting Data Analyst to join our growing Consulting team! This role is a fantastic graduate opportunity for someone with 6m-1yr years experience, gained during work experience, a university placement year or post-graduation. This exciting role in consulting will involve working with on technology and operations projects with senior leaders in financial services.
About our client
Our client is a consulting firm delivering operational improvements and maximising efficiency in the private equity, private capital alternative assets . They are looking for recent graduates or postgraduates to join the team to support a mix of London & European client engagements.
What can you expect as a consulting analyst?
- Work closely with lead consultants to support each consulting engagement from project scoping through to solution design, testing, training and implementation
- Analyse volumes of data, transform it and reconcile end results to support data migration initiatives
- Deliver high quality outputs, using data to draw meaningful conclusions and presenting the client with more than just the numbers
- There will be an opportunity to shadow senior consultants at client sites (this includes large private equity institutions) to learn about the project life-cycle and successful project management
- You will gain an insight into the project management processes, learn how to interact with clients in a consulting capacity, as well as gain an in-depth understanding about the private equity and alternative investment industry
- Utilise the Microsoft suite of tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) to update project materials and create new client specific materials
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you’ll have completed a degree in a related topic, such as Finance,
- Accounting, Business, Technology, Engineering or Economics
- You will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Excel including advanced functions, macros and pivot tables
- Previous intern or work experience, preferably with a financial organisation
- You’re able to demonstrate a genuine interest in building a career in the management consulting industry
- You will have a good attention to detail and be comfortable working with data and software packages, but you will also be highly articulate and presentable, with a flair for making people comfortable and at ease
- Bonus potential
- L&D opportunities
- 25 days of holiday per year (plus UK bank holidays)
- Study support for professional training or to gain relevant qualifications
- Opportunity to work with directly with senior level executives
- Blend of remote working with a beautiful office based in Central London
What you need to do now
Get in touch to submit your profile for this opportunity – we'd love to hear from you!
Hertalis partners with businesses through change to provide specialist communications, HR & resourcing solutions. If this role caught your eye, but doesn’t seem quite right, please feel free to get in touch with us for a discussion about your next career move.