Clinical Homecare Nurse (Preston)
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Ltd is a specialist pharmacy and clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater choice and convenience to patients whilst delivering value and efficiencies to the NHS and private sector.
About the role
Due to continued success and growth of Pharmaxo we are recruiting full and part time Clinical Homecare Nurses in the Preston area. Our nurses assume responsibility for providing a first-class clinical service to patients being treated for a variety of health conditions, which is crucial to ensure excellent ongoing patient care.
You must be able to show demonstrable competency, technical and professional expertise in relation to planning, organizational skills and adaptability. You must be patient and customer focused with an awareness of the current and future business requirements. You will be an ambassador for our company whilst delivering excellence in patient care and education out in the community. Through regular and active communication, you will be a key member of our team by forging first class relationships with our Healthcare partners.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference to patient lives, dedicated to improving company processes, has a drive to be an expert in what they do, wants to be part of our fantastic company community and is as committed to their career training and progression as we are. Do you have the qualities that we are looking for? If so you could join our friendly and dynamic team.
We are seeking individuals who have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with patients and clinicians. You will work flexibly and have a commitment to attend study days which are deemed necessary for the development of both the company and you.
You must have:
- Excellent cannulation/phlebotomy skills
- Experience in standard and complex infusion therapies
- Commitment to maintain your professional development
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Full NMC registration
- Full Driving license
- Willingness to travel in order to meet the needs of the services provided
- Chemotherapy/SACT experience would be an advantage
Key Accountabilities to include;
- To continuously update nursing knowledge ensuring in line with current legislation and best practice
- Administration of prescribed medicines to patients out of the hospital setting, either in a community or the patient’s home
- Maintaining accurate record keeping relating to patient treatment
- Clinical Competency
- Regulatory Compliance
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience, knowledge and skills)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company bonus scheme upon successful completion of probation
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Company car (full time) or car allowance (part time)
- Reimbursement of NMC fees
- Uniform provided
- Ongoing training and support with revalidation
- Opportunity to be SACT trained and assessed
Commit to excellence. Join our team “Where patients come first”.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.