We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Clinic Manager for a maternity cover post until June 2023 with the potential for the role to become permanent.
The Fleet Street Clinic is a long established, independent, multidisciplinary clinic offering a range of private medical and healthcare services to individual patients and corporate clients. Following the covid pandemic, the clinic has made significant growth in on-site rapid Covid-19 rt-PCR testing.
The successful candidate will be managing and working with a multidisciplinary team with overall responsibility for overseeing the successful operation of the clinic on a day-to-day basis, ensuring effective delivery of outstanding patient care, and supporting the development of commercial opportunities and business growth.
Reporting to the directors, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a welcoming, positive attitude: instil confidence through their ability to handle any challenge/manage “the unexpected”; be proactive, dynamic and forward thinking; show commercial awareness; and at all times provide wise counsel, remaining calm under pressure.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing clinic operations and staff duties on day-to-day basis for private and corporate patients.
- Provide strong, visible leadership and management.
- Keeping medical professionals informed about healthcare administered at the clinic.
- Overseeing the purchasing, maintenance, and repair of clinic equipment.
- Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the services of the Clinic to maintain or improve quality.
- Overseeing the quality management team with the clinic’s various accreditations and compliance requirements
- Supporting corporate business development within the clinic’s 2 corporate teams, as well as our digital marketing / web development team.
- Effective staff management including performance reviews, appraisals, and aiding professional development.
- Oversee the implementation of the human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Establish a positive, healthy, and safe work environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations.
- Educated to degree level
- Experience with CQC or working in healthcare, experience with UKAS – Medical Laboratories (ISO15189) or ISO 9001 - desirable
- Health & Safety qualification in IOSH or NEBOSH – desirable
- Experienced as senior manager for over 5 years
- Commercial awareness and financial acumen.
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Capable of multi-tasking & working to deadlines
- Strong organisational skills, and attention to detail
- Tech savvy, proven ability in IT
- Fluent English