Cleaner – Full Time & Part Time
We are looking for Full Time and Part Time Cleaners to join our friendly team. Part Time hours are 6.00 am to 10.00 am (20 hrs per week)
Award-winning pharmaceutical group based in Corsham, Wiltshire
The Qualasept Holdings group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors. Through our scientific research and technology capabilities, the team continues to develop innovative methods to improve our products and services. We are located in a new, multimillion pound manufacturing and office facility in Corsham Science Park in Wiltshire, just 5 miles from Chippenham and 8 miles from Bath. The group now employs over 400 people and has combined sales of more than £250 million from its four operating subsidiaries, comprising:
Qualasept t/a Bath ASU produces around 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
Microgenetics is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services.
Corsham Science holds and develops intellectual property, which is currently licensed to the group’s other operating subsidiaries.
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and reliable individual to join our existing team to ensure that we can continue to provide an exceptional service to our patients.
You should have good communication skills and the ability to deliver results either working within the team or individually.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleaning of all communal areas e.g., kitchens, all washroom facilities
- Vacuuming and dusting all office areas
- Keeping on top of general and recycled waste receptacles
- Cleaning the warehouse floors with floor cleaning machine (training will be provided)
- Deep cleaning areas when required
- Ordering of cleaning products and refreshments
- Other duties as required
- To follow safe and efficient systems of work in accordance with relevant legislation’s, e.g. Health and Safety at Work act.
- Commitment to participate in any extended hours or Bank Holiday rotas.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Cleaning supervisor
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday, increasing to 26 days with service
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- Part time: 06:00 am - 10:00 am Monday-Friday (20 hours per week)
- Quarterly bonus
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and fruit, and outdoor gym
- Friendly, supportive team
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.