Carpet & Flooring Salesperson
The South’s leading retailer of Carpets, Flooring and Beds is seeking an experienced dynamic Carpet & Flooring Salesperson.
We remain a family owned and run business with four branches but are looking to expand so there are likely to be opportunities of promotion for people with the correct skills. Our staff and customers remain the most important aspect of our business and we strive to ensure we maintain high levels of care for both.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for serving customers in our store so must be able to communicate with people from all walks of life
- We require a motivated applicant who is confident in their own abilities and is keen to form part of our already successful team.
- As well as maintaining sales figures, the successful applicant will be responsible for ordering, stock control and ensuring the showroom is kept up to date.
What’s on offer?
- Generous basic salary
- Uncapped sales commission for each sale, OTE £23,000-£27,000 realistic.
- Regular sales promotions with the chance to earn extra commission or win prizes.
- 20 days holiday plus alternate bank holiday's.
- Company pension scheme.
- Optional inclusion to Company Healthcare scheme.
- Staff discount.
- No late nights. Our stores are open 9.00am-5.30pm Mon- Sat, 10.00am-4.00pm bank holidays.
- Currently closed Sunday's, role is 5 days a week.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.