Are you looking for job satisfaction? To make a difference in your job? Be a valued team member?
Our client is a small family run residential care home in Southwick, established since 1974. They pride themselves on giving person centred care and getting to know their residents individually.
They have a vacancy for a full time Care Assistant to join their friendly team – (day shifts 8am–2pm and 2pm–8pm), to include working alternate weekends.
- To be kind and respectful to the elderly
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and good sense of humour
- Have a good level of written and spoken English
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ideally have NVQ 2/3 or Care Certificate
In return they offer:
- Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS check
- Paid Breaks
- 28 days annual leave
- Good rates of pay
- Access to regular Covid 19 testing
If you feel that you have these qualities - please apply ASAP.
All applicants need to have been doubly vaccinated or have a medical exemption certificate.