Assistant Store Manager – Resorts World Birmingham store
Our client is a leading menswear retailer, they have 50 stores/concessions across the UK and have been operating for over 70 years.
The business is expanding further and they are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager for their menswear store based within Resorts World Birmingham, Unit 14 Pendigo Way, Birmingham, B40 1NT.
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-established yet ever-growing company, in a managerial position.
A dynamic individual is sought and will be responsible for helping the Store Manager manage the store and team, organising staff rotas, sales and customer service, merchandising stock, plus use of till and card machine.
Salary / Benefits:
Along with a competitive basic salary, our client also offers:
- 22.5K OTE which includes excellent bonus and commission.
- Commission scheme is payable on team sales, not an individual target.
- 28 days holiday.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme
- Full training on all their stock.
- 40 hours per week between store opening times. (More hours may be required from time to time to cover staff shortages or busy periods etc.)
To be considered for this opportunity you must have Managerial experience within a fashion retail environment.
Great career prospects await the successful candidate!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.