Administration Assistant - (Fixed Term 9 Months)
QPHL is the UK's fastest-growing privately-owned pharmaceuticals business. We are seeking someone to join our team as an Administration Assistant to support us across our group of companies.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference to patient lives, dedicated to improving company processes, has a drive to be an expert in what they do, wants to be part of our fantastic company community and is as committed to their career training and progression as we are. Do you have the qualities that we are looking for? If so you could join our friendly and dynamic team.
You should have at least 1 year's administration experience if you have purchase ledger experience even better. We are looking for a confident, hardworking and enthusiastic individual with a professional telephone manner.
You need to be good with Microsoft Office, and a confident communicator in person, on the phone and in writing and work in an organized and tidy manner.
What will be expected of you
- Answer the telephone and welcome visitors to the company.
- Enter supplier invoices on to the purchase ledger.
- Assist with the entering and distribution of sales invoices.
- Take out stock from the system as required.
- Open and sort the daily mail deliveries and distribute as necessary.
- Ensure the mail is collected daily.
- Supporting Customer Services as required.
- Assist the Directors and Managers with any administration support as required.
- File and archive documentation as required.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly stock takes.
- Give commitment to participate in any extended hours or Bank Holidays rotas.
- Attend such study days and up-dating courses as are deemed necessary for the development of the unit and yourself.
- Undertake any other routine or non-routine duties as required by the Human Resources and Admin Manager.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Salary of 18,973.50 per annum
- 29 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays. Increasing with service
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Nestled in the heart of the West Country with easy access to the World Heritage City of Bath, and with great transport links to London you can experience an unparalleled quality of life in a company that also has a zero-carbon status.
Commit to excellence, join our team Where patients come first .
Closing date - 16 th April 2021
By clicking apply' you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.