Pharmaxo Group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors. The Group currently employs over 400 people and generates £260M sales. Operating out of attractive, new offices and manufacturing facility in the Corsham Science Park, the Group is now poised to embark on the next step in its ambitious journey
Bath ASU (part of the Pharmaxo Group) are looking for an organised and attentive to detail Administration Assistant. Ideally with some previous experience, however this is not essential. You need to be a great communicator and have confidence to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities to include:
- Reception duties; answering the phone, greeting visitors, contractors and arranging access passes.
- Open, sort and distribute daily mail.
- Prepare outbound mail for collection.
- Collection & scanning delivery notes for goods received by Pharmaxo Group
- Archiving of production and other documentation as required.
- Daily import of data into finance system.
- Assist with sending out of sales invoices.
- Assist with processing of supplier invoices as required.
- Assist with cash allocation as required.
- Assist other departments with administrative needs as required.
- Participating in stock takes as required.
The skills and attributes you will need:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Professional phone manner.
- Adaptable and willingness to learn new skills.
- Self-confidence and good interpersonal skills.
- Numerically confident and Microsoft office literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Salary and benefits:
- Salary of £20,844 per annum
- 29 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays. Increasing with service
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.