ACCURACY CHECKING TECHNICIAN
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Ltd, a specialist pharmacy provider and clinical homecare company, is expanding its team due to ongoing success. Pharmaxo provides services to a range of patients across the UK, such as home medication delivery, nursing services, chemotherapy at home and patient support programs. You will work as part of a team to deliver services on specialised products for rare disorders, oncology and chronic conditions.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference to patient lives.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Registration as a Pharmacy Technician
- ACT qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Systematic and structured approach to tasks and processes
- Dedicated to continuous improvement
- Effective communication skills
We will also consider applicants that are registered pharmacy technicians that would like to train to ACT level.
About the role
This is a diverse role where you will gain exposure to specialised services and complex oncology prescriptions. You will work with pharmacists, nurses, and other Accuracy Checking Technicians in an area where you could progress your career further.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Technical accuracy checking of prescriptions prioritising workload accordingly.
- Monitoring daily dispensary workload, liaising with the Responsible Pharmacist to ensure it is managed effectively in a given timeframe.
- Stock management tasks and analysis
- Training of peers across all areas and levels.
- Completing additional projects outside of the dispensary, delegated by the Pharmacy Manager or Management Team.
- Engagement in Pharmaxo’s wholesale business
- Contribution to the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Assisting in other dispensary activities, where required.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Salary competitive subject to experience
- 29 days holiday, increasing with service to 34 days, inclusive of bank holidays
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Join our team “Where patients come first”.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.