MULTI DROP DELIVERY DRIVERS
3.5t licence holders
West Thurrock RM20 3AX
Are you a skilled multi-drop delivery driver?
Do you want to join a family-run business with an ethos to match?
We are proud to the be the largest family owned and family run wine importer in the UK, that has been trading since 1964.
We are now seeking proactive and hands-on multi-drop Delivery Drivers for an immediate start. You will need good knowledge of London roads, experience with multi-drop delivering and exceptional customer service skills delivering to premium bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
From day one, you will be welcomed into the Berkmann family and will be the face of our business, delivering wine and spirits and delighting our customers whatever the weather.
We understand that you have a life and commitments outside of work, so we offer permanent Monday to Friday, 40 hour week contracts (no overnights or late shifts).
We often want cover on bank holidays so this is paid at double time; we are looking for drivers who can be flexible.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of all London road networks and experience delivering into the service industry is vital
- Good experience of being a multi drop driver
- Excellent oral communication and time management skills essential
- Exceptional customer service skills, polite, helpful and positive attitude
- Ability to carry cases of wine which on average weigh 15kg
- Valid UK driver’s licence (due to our insurance policy this must be a UK driving licence)
Our people are at the heart of our business, without them we wouldn’t be able to deliver our award-winning service to hundreds of customers across the country each day. So it’s important to us that along with safe working environments we offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
- Monday to Friday =£10.57 an hour = £22k per annum
- Saturday overtime = £15.86 an hour
- Bank Holiday overtime = £21.14 an hour.
- Generous 25 days annual leave entitlement plus some Bank Holidays
- Staff discount on our wines and spirits.
Apply today, and our friendly Recruitment team will be in touch if your application is successful.
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.
Please note we do not accept CVs sent from recruitment agencies, but we thank you for your interest in working with us.